User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
So far I am enjoying the ease of using the app. Purchase of the course was 🎯 however there are little things like not being able to open up all resources from the app that force you to use a computer or the resources not properly opening up in Dropbox... Other than that it's a great app. Slight inconveniences that I am sure will be rectified along the way
The videos I have watched are really explanatory plus the tutors are great at this! Then the quizzes make you pay attention to all the details and that's another way to make things stick to the brain. And you are made to see what you would be learning. The app is really great and it is millions of steps closer to being what you want to learn.
The download function is really bad, it's keeps downloading half way and stops,then restarts the download. It's wasting my data. Tried everything that was suggested in the previous comments and replies, such as uninstalling, clearing ache, everything. I don't recommend this app to anyone, especially if you are on a tight data budget. It's a waste of space and data.
To be clear this is about the app, not the platform. The app does not manage connections well. (1) I have it set to only download on WiFi, but routinely it ignores that and I'll see hundreds of Mb data (I use glasswire to monitor) on mobile. Then, when I run out of data for the month, or if I'm roaming, it will neither download nor present already-downloaded videos when connected to WiFi. If I shut WiFi off, I can play dowoaded content.
The instructor view keeps saying at times that the instructor has no sufficient privileges to see his own reviews and other course metrics... as if the instructor is not authenticated anymore to the app. After cleaning cache and data it usually goes normal, just to go broken again after the app is closed 2 or 3 times... and then we have to repeat the process again. Also, there are very few functionalities compared to the web browser interface, specially for the instructor view.
Developed by the Udemy.
Udemy - Online Courses has 186 247 user reviews.
Udemy - Online Courses has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Udemy - Online Courses (5.12.7) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
Udemy - Online Courses was downloaded 10,000,000+ times.
You can download Udemy - Online Courses here:.
Udemy is an online learning platform featuring 130,000+ video courses taught by expert instructors. Take courses in anything from programming languages like Python, and Java to personal development classes like design, drawing, writing and yoga. Join the more than 40 million students who are mastering new skills, advancing their careers, and
exploring new hobbies on Udemy.
LEARN ANYTHING: Discover courses in over 2,000 topics - from coding and data science to marketing, Photoshop, yoga, and more. New courses, on cutting-edge topics like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, are continuously refreshed.
LEARN AFFORDABLY: Udemy has both free and paid courses within your budget. Once you’ve enrolled in a course, you’ll have lifetime access to the content.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS: Be inspired by 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
LEARN ANYWHERE: Download courses to learn offline. On the go? Listen to courses in audio-only mode.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE: Ask both students and instructors questions. Personalize your learning experience with speed controls and closed captioning.
Free and paid courses available in:
- Business: Finance, financial analysis, entrepreneurship, public speaking, presentation skills, writing, etc. Plus, data & analytics (SQL, machine learning, deep learning, data science & more).
- IT & Software: IT certification, network & security, cyber security, CCNA, etc.
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Personal Development: productivity, leadership, personal finance, career development, study skills, etc.
- Design: drawing, web design, graphic design, design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & more), UX design, UI design, design thinking, etc.
- Marketing: Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization(SEO), social media marketing, marketing fundamentals, mobile marketing, content marketing, product marketing, etc.
- Lifestyle: arts & crafts, travel, gaming, dog training, etc.
- Photography: digital photography, photography tools, commercial photography, video design, etc.
- Health & Fitness: yoga, nutrition, meditation, self-defense, etc.
- Teacher Training: online course creation, presentation skills, instructional design, etc.
- Music: instruments (guitar, piano & more), music fundamentals, music techniques, music software, etc.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, etc.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI