User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It's a great idea, and much needed, but often sessions turn into convaluted conversations, rather than support sessions. It's be interesting to see different approaches to forming groups, i.e. person X is lead and you're here to support. I'm thankful for the app, none the less.
They are being dishonest when you click the ready to join it does nothing all rooms are full. You can't join. This app is pointless it's just another idea that will never make sense unless they do something about it. How do you lose the same people that you signed up🤷🏽♂️
I found lots of support, very quickly! That was very satisfying. But got a little overwhelming, trying to answer so many peoples questions and respond to their suggestions.
Not at all what I'd hoped for. In order to use it you HAVE to be qualified to helo with at least 5 topics, even if you chose the option not to. Secondly, its only useful if you have a preexisting condition. Not worth the time.
Definitely helped me when i needed it. took some time to get people in my "room" but once there they absolutely helped talk me off the ledge so to speak!
Developed by the Therapeer.
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support has 120 user reviews.
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support (1.8.0) was released on Dec 08, 2019.
Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support was downloaded 10,000+ times.
You can download Therapeer: Peer Emotional Support here:.
Therapeer: A private emotional support team focused on helping YOU.
Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join
and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage problems, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You're not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy - but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there's no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren't focused on solving just one issue - everyone shares the stage. And there's no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don't want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you're experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.