User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is a great concept, but i can think of (and see) so many areas that need improvement. The greatest being that it should NOT cost anything to get support and encouragement from others. What's the point of the app; it might as well just be a therapy service - kinda disappointed
This app is a complete waste of your time. There are NEVER any groups/rooms to join at any time! To start your own, you have to PAY for it or earn it by attending one of the groups/rooms that you cant get into! Definitely VERY disappointed!! This is one app that i was looking forward too as i love helping people with problems. They need to do some overhauling on this one!
This is an incredible app. It allowed me to reach out to so many people who were experiencing the very same things that I was. We were able to share those experiences and collaborate together on what worked for each other. A complete knowledge share on the most personal level. No judgments, just complete honesty. I have found great insights and emotional support. I recommend to anyone who is looking for someone to listen and understand.
It's a good idea. I couldn't get any rooms that were open and couldn't seem to find any peers myself but I'm sure it would help a lot of people. It was interesting to see how quick some of the 'sessions' seemed to take.
My experience today was absolutely amazing. I have been able to help others and got wonderful feedback from them. I really enjoy this app and hope somehow I could become a moderator. This is a beautiful way to give back to the community and society as a whole. Thank you for creating this app. I would encourage the pairing (how to pair rooms/peers) be a be less restrictive. But loving it so far. Please consider my services and support in the future for betterment/advance of this beautiful form.
Therapeer: A private emotional support team focused on helping YOU.
Support others emotionally and improve your own emotional well-being.
Get private peer support coping with marriage problems, divorce, depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other matters related to your emotional well-being.
• As a PEER you can help other community members seeking emotional support via private group chat.
• As a HOST you can open your own private Support Room, where 3 experienced Peers will join
and focus solely on supporting you in your time of need.
• Earn kudos when providing support as a Peer, to use towards your very own private Support Room, FREE OF CHARGE.
• Therapeer is completely ANONYMOUS. You are never asked for your real name and we’ll never disclose your personal information.
• A variety of topics to choose from, including Marriage problems, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, and many more.
WHY USE THERAPEER?
You're not alone: Everyone faces emotional issues from time to time. Research shows that sharing your experiences with others can be highly therapeutic for both you and the listener. Using Therapeer and participating in private support sessions provides an opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings, coping strategies, and to gain a sense of community and empowerment.
Yes, you can go to therapy - but time and place are rigid and it can be so expensive. We get it.
Yes, you can share your issues with your friends, but they don’t always have the time, energy, or ability to answer your emotional needs. We get that, too.
Yes, social network groups and in-person support groups can help, but there's no anonymity. There are certain issues you don’t want the whole world to know about. We TOTALLY get that.
But most of all: Other support group formats aren't focused on solving just one issue - everyone shares the stage. And there's no guarantee that anyone will even respond. Sometimes, you just want the focus to be on YOU.
We get all of that. We get YOU.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Provide other community members with emotional support as a Peer. By doing so, it will help you deal with your own challenges in a broader perspective and will make you feel better by knowing you helped others in need.
• Already gained the gratification of helping others? Go ahead and create your very own support room (or, if you don't want to wait, we offer the option to purchase a credit to open your room immediately).
• After your private anonymous Support Room is opened, we match you with other Therapeer community members who have struggled with something similar to what you're experiencing. Peer assignment is based on your personal preferences and on the topic being discussed.
Join Therapeer today! Transform your struggles into strength, support people in need, and improve your own emotional well-being.
CONNECT WITH US!
Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions, comments, and suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org