User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I've had this app for a few years and only recently I get an error connecting because the server isn't responding. I expect that there is high traffic with the riots and all, had I known this would happen I would've just stuck with the free version since I'm sure free version connects to the same servers. 3 stars because it's always worked in the past.
Absolutely love this app. I was an admin secretary in the Patrol Bureau for almost 15 years. I had my own radio to keep tabs on the officers to alert my asst chief if anything big was happening that he needed to listen to. I had the free app and listened to it for years in the evenings (I didn't take my radio home). Since I retired I still like to hear what is happening so I got the Pro app.
I've been getting random adds, interrupting radio broadcasts. Is this supposed to be happening? Also, the servers have been too busy to search for nearby broadcasts during the recent rioting. This is a problem. Cannot use the app effectively, when it's most needed. Had to install a competitor's app to hear nearby broadcasts.
Ad runs before stream in paid version. I bought the pro version to be free of ads . What gives? Update fixed problem. Thank you. Unfortunately all the Sacramento feeds are silent. Background noise from radios but no carriers or modulation of any kind. Not on your end. Either they've changed encryption because of the riots or something with the volunteers setup at Broadcastify.
Been using the free version for years, I like the equalizer but don't know exactly how I should tune it so I can hear what's being said more clearly. I thought I'd get close and then the voices start sounding "furry" if that makes sense. It's not even a complaint or anything, more or less asking for advice with that as it's totally operator error. Fantastic app and it's very useful. Highly recommend.
Developed by the GordonEdwards.net LLC.
Scanner Radio Pro - Fire and Police Scanner has 14 900 user reviews.
Scanner Radio Pro - Fire and Police Scanner has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Scanner Radio Pro - Fire and Police Scanner (Varies with device) was released on Jun 09, 2020.
Scanner Radio Pro - Fire and Police Scanner was downloaded 100,000+ times.
You can download Scanner Radio Pro - Fire and Police Scanner here:.
Listen to live audio from over 7,000 fire and police scanners, weather radios, amateur radio repeaters, air traffic and marine radios from around the world. Turn on notifications to receive alerts anytime a scanner has more than 2000 listeners (find out about major events as they're breaking).
• View scanners located nearest you.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners.
list of scanners added most recently (new scanners are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites for quick access.
• Browse the directory by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, railroad, marine, etc).
• Turn on notifications to be notified when major events are happening (details below).
• Add Scanner Radio Pro widgets and shortcuts to your home screen for quick access.
• Supports Android Auto.
Receive a notification anytime:
• ...any scanner in the directory has more than 2000 listeners (configurable).
• ...a scanner within a certain distance of your location has more than a certain number of listeners.
• ...a specific scanner has more than a certain number of listeners.
• ...a Broadcastify alert is posted for one of your favorites.
• ...a scanner within a certain distance from you is added to the directory.
In addition to the above features, you also get the following features with this version of the app:
• No ads.
• Access to all 6 theme colors.
• Push notifications sent within 5 minutes (vs within 15 minutes in the free version).
• The ability to record the audio.
• The play button at the bottom of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening without having to go to the player screen.
The audio you're able to hear is provided by volunteers (and, in many cases, police and fire departments themselves) for Broadcastify and a few other sites using real police scanners and is the same audio you would hear using your own police scanner.
If you need assistance, please go to http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why a couple of permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you select "Nearby Scanners". When you select "Nearby Scanners" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" / "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage" permission is required in order to allow you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.