User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I had to find a new alarm clock because my previous app, Talking Alarm Clock, doesn't work on my new galaxy S10. The alarms don't go off. This app is the closest I could find in comparison. I would give five stars if you would offer a setting where you could set it by date. I have to remember to turn on the alarm the week of the appointment.
I love this app. I have lately had four medical problems, each of which requires meds or treatments multiple times per day at different intervals. It was easy to set up Repeat Alarm and I now get reminders throughout the day. Thanks to this app I am well on my way to recovery. Two suggestions: 1. A way to dismiss alarms early. 2. A way to set a "do not disturb" time period.
Just got the full version, it looks promising. However while setting up my alarms, I found the need to duplicate existing ones so I can only adapt what differs between the old and new. I wonder if that could be added. It would be very handy ! Edit: What if the the interval is not fixed, meaning I want to make a recurrent alarm repeating every Mo/We/Sat at 8am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 9pm It would be great if we can specify specific hours this way, each alarm can be still edited in one place rather than making multiple alarms. Unless you have another idea ?
This app perfectly does what I need, which is giving me a vibration every 15 minutes during my work day. I wish you could select to not get the notification screen and just the vibrations, but it's not much of an inconvenience. I also wish that you could customize the vibration (long, short, or a pattern perhaps). I've already recommended to app to others. Thank you!
There is no snooze (for example, stop recurring for the next 2 hours, or until 9pm). The recurring is required to have a scheduled end time, it can't just be forever until dismissed. I have weekly things I want to remember to do in the evening but sometimes need to defer until the next morning.
Developed by the Dan's Inc,
who have also released the following apps Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder .
Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder has 3 099 user reviews.
Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder (1.13.0) was released on Jan 17, 2020.
Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder was downloaded 100,000+ times.
You can download Repeat Alarm - Recurring reminder here:.
various and infinite; many current users utilize it as follows:
🕒 [Hourly Reminder]
- Hourly Reminder is the most basic and beloved type of use.
- Hourly Reminder notifies you every hour with alarms.
- You can use ringtones(mp3) or voice as alarms.
- Hourly Alarm.
💊 [Medicine Reminder]
- Taking medicine on time and always stay healthy.
- Reminds you to take medicine for rhinitis, diabetes, blood pressure, or vitamin consumption.
- Medicine Alarm.
👁️ [Eye Drops Reminder]
- Management after eye care is really important.
- Do not forget your timely dose of eye drops and artificial tears.
- Eye Drops Alarm / Artificial Tears Alarm.
🚰 [Drinking Water Reminder]
- Drinking water is one of the easiest and best practices for your health.
- It is an alarm for a good habit of drinking water for your health.
- Drinking Water Alarm.
⏳ [[Extending Reserved Time]
- Do not worry about the reserved time on your seat at the library; just concentrate on studying!
- It helps you to remember to extend the reserved time on your seat at the library.
🤸 [Stretching Reminder]
- Stretching is necessary for people with a sedentary lifestyle.
- It reminds you the time to stretch and prevent neck/waist pains.
- Stretching Timer.
😴 [Break Reminder]
- Taking rest is just as important as working hard.
- It reminds you to take breaks during the hours of duty, work, exercise, or study.
- Break Time Reminder.
👍 [Creating Good Habits]
- Repeating good practices creates a good habit.
- A reminder that helps you create good habits.
- Habit Reminder.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu