User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The most extensive ODB2 app on Google Play. I found no other app that can get all the advanced codes like ABS, AWD, and even the Bose amp faults like this one can with the Nissan addon. It was well worth the $15 for the app and addon, as a comparable handheld scanner costs many times this. I can even track the reading of my wheel speed sensors (one of which caused my ABS light to stay on) in real time. And one small issue I had was QUICKLY addressed by support. This is the OBD2 app you need!
Great app. Very useful and reliable. Just wish I could turn off all the popup notifications/ warnings!
The application does not detect DTCs ... I have to start 3-4 times the applications for it to detect. I would like to be reimbursed ..
Best Graphics and pleasing to use Thanks for the new update oct 30. Settings are well organized and vehicle editor is super easy now to access.
Will not connect tried other apps without a problem but this one does not work at all for me
Developed by the OCTech, LLC.
OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) has 1 117 user reviews.
OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) (Varies with device) was released on Oct 30, 2019.
OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) was downloaded 10,000+ times.
You can download OBD Fusion (Car Diagnostics) here:.
OBD Fusion (formerly TouchScan) is an app that allows you to read OBD2 vehicle data directly from your Android phone or tablet. You can clear your check engine light, read diagnostic trouble codes, estimate fuel economy and much more! OBD Fusion has a ton of features that are used by professional car mechanics, do-it-yourselfers, and users who want to monitor car data during day to day driving. Some of the features include customizable dashboards, real-time graphing of vehicle sensors, emission readiness status, data logging and
exporting, oxygen sensor tests, Boost readout, and a full diagnostic report.
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then OBD Fusion is the app for you!
OBD Fusion is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II and EOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: https://www.obdsoftware.net/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-know-whether-my-vehicle-is-obd-ii-compliant/. OBD Fusion works with some JOBD compliant vehicles and in some cases requires modifications to the connection settings in the app. Please contact us for more information.
You must have a compatible scan tool to use this software. For recommended scan tools, see our website https://www.obdsoftware.net/software/obdfusion. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. OBD Fusion can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
OBD Fusion for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the developers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
OBD Fusion has the following features:
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL/CEL)
• Real-time dashboard display with heads up display (HUD) option
• Real-time graphing
• Fuel economy MPG, MPG (UK), l/100km or km/l calculation
• Create custom enhanced PIDs
• Includes some built-in enhanced PIDs for Ford and GM vehicles including engine misfires, transmission temp, and oil temp.
• Multiple trip meters for tracking fuel economy, fuel usage, and distance
• Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
• Log data to CSV format and export for viewing in any spreadsheet application
• Display battery voltage
• Display Engine Torque, Engine Power, Turbo Boost pressure, and air-to-fuel (A/F) ratio (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
• Read freeze frame data
• English, Imperial, and Metric units that are fully customizable
• Over 150 supported PIDs
• Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
• Emissions readiness for each US state
• Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
• On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
• In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
• GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
• Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
• Option to select the connected ECU
• Built-in database of fault code definitions
• Bluetooth, Bluetooth LE*, USB**, Automatic Adapter Gen 2 and Pro***, and Wi-Fi**** scan tool support
* Your Android device must have Bluetooth LE support and be running Android 4.3 or newer.
** You must have a tablet with USB host support to connect using a USB device. Only FTDI USB devices are supported.
*** OBD Fusion with the Automatic adapter is currently limited to reading SAE PID data only.
**** Your Android device must support ad-hoc Wi-Fi connections to use a Wi-Fi adapter.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.