User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I had expectations and I wasn't disappointed! The game is faithful reproduction of the classic, with updated engine (free camera rotation) and some improvements for touch interface. The touch experience could be better, especially picking up stuff from the ground should be easier. Attaching a mouse and keyboard to the phone helps. What I do complain about is the power management - this game chews through battery in no time. What is worse, when the phone is low on power, the game starts crashing
This game crashes an insanely huge amount of times. It's a fun game but almost unplayable. Have to save every 5 minutes just in case, and when I forget of course it crashes and then I lose a ton of progress. Would probably be really fun if it did not crash so much on so many platforms. Other people have this same issue.
Have to update my review. The game was working near perfect for me, but I hadn't played in a little while. I opened the game and it updated. Now the game is practically unplayable on my tablet. The graphics keep pixelating and fading in and out and the frame rate is horrible. What did you do? I tried lowest graphics setting, but still crazy buggy. I am so sad.
the 7.27.2019 patch messed up a ton. this was 5 star, but they inverted which way you swipe to turn the camera around, moved all your buttons to above your action bar, which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't make it so you can't see the messages. you have to toggle back and forth to be able to see if anyone is talking with you, or toggle back to open your inventory. the empty space below the portrait is an eyesore as well. this stuff makes multiplayer harder. I'll rerate if they fix toggling.
Thank you all SO MUCH for this update. From the size of the main content file to the size of the UI, the game had been unplayable for me until this release. My only request is to allow at least 1 more level of size increase for the UI. Otherwise, this is a fantastic and perfect example of how to roll out a much needed update. I only wish you guys would port to Android Star Wars KOTOR 2: Complete Edition and Jade Empire. That would sure be a sweet Christmas present to the mobile community. Thanks!
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition adds all-new enhanced features to the playable content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition.
Slink through the shadows as a deadly half-elven rogue, wield fearsome magics as a powerful gnomish sorcerer, vanquish your foes as an armor-clad dwarven paladin... whatever hero you create, incredible adventures await.
Discover magic, wonder, and danger at every turn on your own
or with friends in these classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures.
- Mobile Play: A new virtual joystick and context sensitive button makes gameplay easy
- Improved Display: Featuring a new re-engineered UI for tablet and phone play. Portrait, combat bar, inventory, and other UI elements adjust in size based on device resolution, and can be scaled to your liking.
- Advanced Graphics Options: Pixel shaders and post-processing effects make for crisper, cleaner visuals. Enable contrast, vibrance, and depth of field options as preferred.
- Community Endorsed: Original developers have teamed with key members of the Neverwinter Nights community to curate important fan-requested improvements to support players, storytellers, and modders.
- Backwards Compatibility: Works with save games, modules, and mods from the original Neverwinter Nights. A galaxy of community created content awaits.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer: Experience vast persistent worlds and game online with friends playing on mobile or desktop.
All the playable content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition:
- The original Neverwinter Nights campaign: Find yourself at the center of intrigue, betrayal, and dark magic in Neverwinter Nights. Journey through dangerous cities, monster filled dungeons and deep into uncharted wilderness in search of the cure for a cursed plague ravaging the city of Neverwinter.
Two expansion packs:
- Shadows of Undrentide: Another adventure begins in Shadows of Undrentide! Charged by your master to recover four ancient artifacts, travel from the Silver Marches to unravel mysteries of a long-dead magical civilization.
- Hordes of the Underdark: Continue the adventure started in Shadows of Undrentide and journey into the ever-more bizarre and hostile depths of Undermountain to challenge a gathering evil.
Three premium modules:
Discover over 40 hours of new stories, then go on to sample the hundreds of modules created by community members just like you.
- Witch’s Wake
This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches. We do not support Chrome OS devices. Devices running OS versions older than 4.4 Kitkat may have gameplay toolbars obscured by soft keys.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI