User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is incredibly useful! I purchased the pro version to replace a similar app, and I'm so glad I did. That developer introduced ads and unwanted Android notifications. This app doesn't have such annoyances and I've never seen so many useful network analysis tools packed into one app. Really outstanding! Many thanks to the developer.
Great tool, I have a complaint. if you fix this. it would be 5 stars. its dependency to confirm license to Google Play Store. it's annoying. This tool help me to do my work and diagnostics. But, if I want to use it and I'm not logged at Play Store. The tool won't work. Due this. it limits its usefulness. I have seen other tools use like a temporary license that checks its legitimacy from time to time. NOT ALL the time. By the way, I bought iOS versions as well. To that extent like the tool.
Hello! Really love the app. However, after updating to Android 10 the MAC addresses are no longer visible. This seems to be affecting other similar apps as well. Any plans to update for the latest Android version and restore full functionality? Thanks!
The best WiFi/Lan analysis tool I've found. It is capable, very well organized and has visually clean design. If had one recommendation to make, I would like to see this app develop a MAC address alarm to notify the admin when a specific device registers on the network to correlate users with abuse, traffic volume or network policy violation.
OMG! You *HAVE* to check out all the seemingly unlimited number of tests & screens of data in this app. Every computer/network admin geek needs to have this on their phone. As a retired network admin I was blown away at the number of features in this app. Truly a "must have" app for your "software toolbox".
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and
network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
Wifi signal meter:
- Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
- Channel usage graph - see per-channel utilization
- Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
- Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
- BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
- Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
- Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
- Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
- NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
- Pingability test of discovered devices
- IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
- Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
- Scan of custom IP ranges
- Possibility to set custom device name
- Filtering and search in the discovered device list
- Similar to unix netstat tool - see network connections made by other apps
- Local & remote address and port number, state of the connection
- Remote hostname
- Name of the app which made the connection
- TCP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
- Destination & gateway, interface used, flags
- Both IPv4 and IPv6
Ping & traceroute:
- Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
- Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
- AS number and network name information
- Complete trace route visualization on the map
- Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
- Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
- Description of the known open port services
- Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
- Both IPv4 and IPv6 - selectable
- Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
- Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
- Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
- Test of both download and upload speeds
- Graphical speed test view
- Speedtest history
- Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
- Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
- Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.
Local service discovery:
- Bonjour service browser
- UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
- Full IPv6 support everywhere
- History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
- Export by email and other means
- Copy/paste support
- Detailed help
- Regular updates, support page
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI