My Doctor Online (formerly KP Preventive Care) for Kaiser Permanente Northern California members. Stay connected with your doctor anytime, anywhere.
• Schedule appointments, including video visits, for you and your family in Medicine,
Women's Health, Pediatrics and Optometry (video visit not available for Optometry). You may also have the option to schedule a specialty appointment directly in the app after your doctor has made a referral.
• Join your video visit right from the app.
• Receive appointment reminders and details, and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• Get preventive health reminders for you and your family.
• Refill Prescriptions
• View your lab test results
• View your personal doctors and email them. Send a photo from your phone.
• Get personalized care information about your pregnancy or certain scheduled medical procedures.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Center anytime from anywhere.
• Search for a doctor or health information our doctors recommend to their patients
• Receive quick tips on pressing health topics and how Kaiser Permanente can help.
My Doctor Online: Your personalized care in one place!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a Northern California member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.