User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Stupid apps hindi ako makapag log in sayang lang mb load ko para i download ito! Bwisit
When I edit some part of my resume using this app, it always tells me "session expired" and I will need to re-login again for each part that I will be editing in my resume.
This app can only view and save jobs. I can't apply to any jobs. Applying should've been more convenient if you add function that lets the user apply via mobile
Developed by the JobStreet.com Private Limited.
JobStreet has 54 810 user reviews.
JobStreet has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of JobStreet (3.8.26) was released on Jan 30, 2020.
JobStreet was downloaded 5,000,000+ times.
You can download JobStreet here:.
With over 230,000+ employers across Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam in our database, you can search,
apply to and get notified on your dream job opening anytime, anywhere!
• Never miss better career opportunities
- Get ahead of your competition on new job openings with LiNa Job Matches’ mobile notification
- Stay updated with the latest job recommendations even while on-the-go
- Attract the right employers through Talent Search
• Find jobs that match your preferred location and salary
• Apply to the job vacancy you want instantly
• Stay updated with your job applications
- Get notified when employers start reviewing your application
- Respond to interview invites quickly
• Create and update your profile easily
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.