User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Really fun game from a great studio. Easy to pick up and challenging enough to keep you battling to the end. No need to purchase a hero (3 come with it) even though I did as they are not really expensive (a few pounds). Good leveling up system too. It's just fun all round and a nice alternative to tower defense games. I'm currently playing through on hard now. Would definately reccomend
From the makers of the equally fantastic kingdom rush series comes a new game. This time it's more an RTS game than the tower defense type where the makers are known for, but it plays excellent. As with the other games, you pay for the game. It also contains in-game purchases for extra heroes or coins, but these are not required to finish all the content, like with the "freemium" games you must pay to win. Contains about 30+ missions, achievements and little Easter eggs.
Overall its a fun game, but for a premium game you have to pay money for there should be some way to buy all the heroes with in game currency and not have to pay $6.99 extra per hero to unlock. And after you beat it once there is really nothing to do other then going back to play missions with different heros.
Best mobile game I've played so far. Lots of intuitive RTS designs for a small screen; upgrades for units and heroes, easy to get but you'll find choices/tactics start to matter later. I've gotten used to microtrans, as theres right way and terribly wrong way. Market shows free/cheap wins even if they nickle/dime you later. This is sane, fair, you can earn resource in game, and there are free unlockable heroes. They already earned 99c entry fee and future funds from me. Theres refund too.
The gameplay is fun and fair, its strategic and fast paced, has no real need for microtransactions the graphics are great, everything is nice and colorful, the animations are really nice too, all and all it balances everything in just the right way and is something that any RTS enthusiast would love
Developed by the Ironhide Game Studio,
Iron Marines has 38 069 user reviews.
Iron Marines has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Iron Marines (1.5.15) was released on Jan 28, 2020.
Iron Marines was downloaded 100,000+ times.
You can download Iron Marines here:.
From the creators of the award winner, Kingdom Rush saga comes the most extraordinary space odyssey. Fight challenging real time strategy sci fi battles on amazing and unknown planets. Command brave soldiers, mighty mechas and powerful aliens against hordes of space monsters, swarms of insectoids and robot armies in a galaxy far far away.
AND BEAT ALL THE ENEMIES ADAPTING YOUR STRATEGY by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of the combat, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers.
ADAPT YOUR STRATEGY by changing the role of your troops even in the thick of battle, from ranger to sniper, from flamethrowers to missile launchers.
RECRUIT AND TRAIN THE GREATEST HEROES in the galaxy, lead them into dangerous territory against near-impossible odds and unleash their mighty powers and abilities.
TURN THE TIDE OF BATTLE with orbital strikes, intelligent mines, support troops, turrets and a wide array of special weapons.
Armies of robots, crushed starships, gigantic monsters, unknown races, brave assaults, desperate rescues, audacious sabotages... the galaxy needs your command.
The galaxy needs the Iron Marines
• 21 CAMPAIGN MISSIONS across three sci fi planets. Each action-packed challenge will have you improve your strategy to save the galaxy!
• 17 SPECIAL OPERATIONS that will test if you have what it takes to battle your way through space.
• 40+ UPGRADES to build the ultimate RTS army! Choose between Defense Drones, Napalm Rockets, Ricocheting Blasts, Lethal Weapons and many more.
• +7 UNITS to bring into battle and give your hero some extra firepower!
• 8 SPECIAL WEAPONS to unleash hell on your enemies and keep expanding your tactics like space itself! What’s better than a well-placed missile? An orbital strike of 50 high-explosive missiles!
• DEFEAT UNIQUE BOSSES in epic battles. They are green, mean, killing machines!!! Well… some are machines and these aliens aren’t green… but they’re all massive and determined to crush you. Suit up, Marines!
• 70+ ACHIEVEMENTS to complete and show everyone you’re the best RTS commander in the whole galaxy!
• NO WI-FI IN SPACE? No worries, offline play guaranteed!
• CHOOSE YOUR DIFFICULTY MODE: Casual, Normal or Veteran. Don’t get cocky! Or Do! Your choice!
• IMPOSSIBLE MODE. Only for the most daring, reckless, all-out-of-bubblegum marines in space. We dare you!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu