User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I spent a week playing this game before I left a review. I wanted to get a good feel for the mechanics because the game looked visually stunning. I like the quirky music, and that is different with every level. I like the tutorial, and the introduction to the AI of the game. The interfaces for the game play are well thought out and easy to navigate. The multiple lines of resources, the upgrade system, and the video reward system give the feeling of fast progress. I plan of playing for a long time
TL:DR Great game, if a little grindy. Definitely a great tower defense game. It has a lot of added duration through tons of levels, a meta progression system, and custom maps. Because of the added duration it can feel a little grindy here and there, but that's absolutely fine. If you're looking to scratch that tower defense itch, but want something that'll keep your interest for more than a day, this is a great choice. Quick tip for any new players, make sure to match the towers you build with the enemies that will spawn on that level. All towers have a list of what they're good against, and what they aren't, and you can see all enemy types that will spawn per level.
Fantastic Tower Defense game. I own the first as well, and while it offered a ludicrous amount of replay value, it kind of threw you in the deep end and expected you to learn to swim. This paces it out much better, breaks up the towers given to you in a way that makes sense, and let's you ease into the research system a bit more. The only issue I have had is that some of the upgrades in the research tree show they need a certain number of prior upgrades researched, but they still let you buy them
A solid, classic style tower defense. While it doesn't bring anything very revolutionary to the table, it is very solid in what you know a tower defense to be. There is a seemingly endless amount of goals to complete(even when replaying levels) and a skill tree so vast it puts spiderwebs to shame. Tons of replay, and more time come. I love it!!
A fantastic game and great sequel to the first. My only issue is that it becomes more of a grinding game rather than a TD game towards the late game, and that makes it boring finding yourself doing the same task over and over just to get the resources for the next upgrade. Otherwise a great game and hoping for a third game like this in the future!
Every game in this Tower Defense strategy game (TD) is endless - stand against infinite number of enemy waves for as long as you can!
Complete the story line
for great rewards.
- Simplistic, well optimized, tiny in size but overfilled with features: 14 different types of towers, 11 types of enemies, bosses, miners, teleports, barriers, modifiers, resources...
- Over 40 different levels with leader boards and plenty of quests - no endless grind!
- Towers gain experience, abilities, different aiming strategies and can be heavily upgraded
- Miners can be used to dig out Resources for new global upgrades
- Map editor can be used to build any map with resources won for each game.
- Music tracks are stored in maps and played with synthesizer! Players can create a great map with any music and share it with others.
- Huge permanent upgrades tree (over 300 different Researches).
- Many trophies (3D!) for completion of hardcore quests
- Detailed statistics for each game
- Synchronization of saved games with PC or any other available device.
- Game can be passed to unlock a Developer mode with infinite possibilities!
- No ads, everything can be unlocked for free!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI