User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The last update removed access to the limited content available (only the intro is left). Unfortunately this makes the app not worth the space it's taking, and subscription fee is too high
Mindfulness for everyone.
Просто, доступно, особливо якщо добре знаєш англійську) Рекомендую!
It's the best program!
The app itself is in English, I am Ukrainian, but have no problem using it. The thing is that the app didn't switch days and sessions sometimes. I had to repeat some sessions twice or thrice to make the app understand that it's time for the next session. Like now I am on session 6, already have a 10 day streak. What's up with that?
Developed by the Headspace for Meditation, Mindfulness and Sleep.
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep has 121 039 user reviews.
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep has an average rating of 3.8.
The latest version of Headspace: Meditation & Sleep (3.50.0) was released on Jan 18, 2020.
Headspace: Meditation & Sleep was downloaded 10 000 000+ times.
You can download Headspace: Meditation & Sleep here:.
Learn the life-changing skills of meditation in just a few minutes a day with Headspace. Find hundreds of sessions on physical health, personal growth, stress management, and anxiety relief. They are all designed to help you stress less, focus more, and feel better. Download Headspace to meditate anywhere, anytime and start living a healthier, happier life.
Headspace is your personal guide to health and happiness. It can help you focus, breathe, stay calm, and create the conditions for a better night’s
sleep by practicing meditation and mindfulness. When you need some stress relief or lessons on creating a better sleep cycle, Headspace can help. Just download this free meditation, mindfulness, sleep app, then sit back and breathe to relax.
What this meditation and sleep app does
The Headspace meditation app teaches you how to breathe, meditate, and live mindfully. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety to stress relief to breathing, happiness, calm, and focus. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the free Basics course will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
In the Sleep by Headspace experience, you’ll find sleep meditations, relaxing sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of rest. Sleep by Headspace was built around the needs of restless sleepers — the screen is darker and buttons are easy to find. Use it if you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle.
What themes the meditations cover
Courses: Each course has a series of guided meditations designed to help you skillfully manage various topics and form healthy habits. Learn techniques to control how you breathe, deal with feelings of anxiety, get some stress relief when you’re being hard on yourself, or relax your mind during a stressful day.
○ Stress & anxiety relief meditation: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress, Restlessness, Navigating Change
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation sounds: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Personal growth meditation: Relationships, Self-Esteem, Kindness, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation, Balance, Patience, Generosity
○ Work & productivity meditation timer: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Life challenges meditation: Transforming Anger, Handling Sadness, Dealing With Regret, Self-Esteem, Grieving
○ Movement & sport meditation: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab, Concentration
○ Physical health mindfulness training: Mindful Eating, Coping With Cravings, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping With Cancer
○ Student guided meditation: Dealing with Distractions, Leaving Home
Sleep by Headspace:
Create the best possible conditions for restful nights. Includes:
○ Sleepcasts – add a little happily-ever-after to your bedtime routine with these guided meditation paired with relaxing sounds for sleeping
○ Sleep music – create the perfect atmosphere to relax and sleep with sleep meditation music and sleep stories
○ Wind downs – guided exercises to prepare mind and body for sleep
Headspace Guided Meditation for Kids: designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more.
Subscription of Headspace Plus
Subscribe to Headspace Plus and get access to the complete Headspace Library, which has hundreds of guided meditations, mindfulness training and breathing exercises to help you meditate anywhere, anytime.
○ Over 40 courses on themed meditations for specific topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off exercises designed to add more mindfulness to your day
○ Super-short mini meditations you can do anytime. Great for busy schedules.
○ Sleep by Headspace helps ease the mind into a truly restful night’s sleep
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu