User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I would recommend this game highly. Instructions are pretty easy to follow. When new items/features are added they are well explained. Most of the levels are fairly easy to get done, some absolutely require using extra help. I've only run into one level so far that I had to accrue and then spend a *lot* of game money on to complete the third step. But this is what I love about the game. Each board is different and inventive and I've noticed that many cities have a "theme" associated with how the boards are developed and I really like that.
Idon't know what happened to the game. I was playing it and my tablet locked up. I can't do anything with it. My wife was playing on her tablet and it kicked her off of it. When she logged back in it said her current city was sydney, the first city. What is going on?
This is the most CONFUSING app I have EVER encountered!!! Absolutely too much going on within the app/game. I have now downloaded, played and deleted this game twice and will permanently delete it again momentarily. So much unnecessary stuff happening that it takes away from the supposedly fun of the game. Good riddance!!!
I was all the way to at least 55 or 60 where all the little purses were the next time l started to play it was at the very beginning very upset had to start all over again l feel like l should delete this game@#$/^&*
Put back Tokyo level 45 as it was before the update today...now it's unwinnable. What's the deal? There are enough frustrating (overly complicated) levels for you to rectro-actively add more.
Be the traveler AND the architect to design a colorful world tour where matching and building collide! What starts as a match 3 moment turns into a great new city to restore. Revamp cities
made famous for their landmarks – even hang with the locals in the locations you renovate and give them helping hand! What are you waiting for? Get out and restore the world!
Build up your passport prowess and design in France, New York, Tokyo, and more. Restore the world with monumental sights to see – from the Eiffel Tower to the Statue of Liberty. What city will you renovate next?
• Design meets it’s match! Restore cities by dropping and matching a variety of gummy pieces
• Build a trip and get away! Explore and restore over 90 cities! Spin the globe and choose your destination
• Wheel’s Up! Miles of matching in every trip: over 10,000 levels & 15 custom boosts to blast through puzzles
• 3-D global experience: the world is at your fingertips – just spin the globe! No layovers required
• Exclusive event cities – get your boarding pass to themed cities like Sweetheart Island, Gingerbread Village, and Garden Party! Don’t forget to bring back souvenirs!
• First class matching! Collect themed passport stamps that match premier destinations
Need a little assistance? We’re here to help! https://gummydrop.zendesk.com