User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Lost my fit bit for two dsys. Found it in minutes with the app. I had accidentally tossed it in the laundry basket and it fell to the floor. I might not have found it for a week or more without the app. Great product. One observation... even when the Fitbit and my phone are side by side it still does not go to maximum hot reading. Therefore as soon as the phone enters the hot zone you are likely within a few feet of the fitbit.
Unbelievable. I had walked one half mile through my 5 acres 4 hrs b4 I realized the device was missing. Got the app, started looking. It picked up the device as soon as I walked out of the house. After some time walking around, found it magnetically attached to the inside of the rear door of my vehicle between the side of the door and the frame, where I had initially gone to retrieve an item b4 the walk. Black on black. Unbelievable! Worth the 6 bucks.
Tried to find my fitbit in a lake. It kept connecting to my wife's fit bit even though the fitbit app seemed to know where it was at. Why pay $6 for this thing to find someone else's fitbit? I never found mine but at least the fit bit app (not this app) knew it was in the lake, not on shore. Also they still haven't honored their money back guarantee two days later.
Fitbit Versa found!! It fell off while I was reinstalling my son's car seat and although I would have eventually found it, this app led me right to it. Once the app showed that I was 'hot' I knew I was within 5 feet. Totally worth the price of the app considering what I paid for my Versa and how aggravated I would have been had I really lost it
I went out and bought a new fitbit tracker before using this app...Good thing I kept the receipt as it can go back now!!! This app found my fitbit if you can believe it... between my mattress and my bed frame....I had looked everywhere on my own to no avail. Highly recommend!
Have you lost your fitbit? Time to find it! Thousands of fitness enthusiast have found their lost Fitbit tracker in minutes with Find My Fitbit via their Android device.
Finder My Fitbit app from iOS has arrived on Android!
The app has been download over 100,000 times and thousands of 5 star ratings!
FIND MY FITBIT REALLY WORKS!!
Find My Fitbit app for Android will find your Fitbit Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Flex, Flex 2, Ionic, One, Surge, Ultra, Versa, Versa Lite, Inspire, Inspire HR, and Ace trackers using Bluetooth 4/Low Energy(LE). We are so confident that you'll
find your lost Fitbit tracker we offer a full refund for the cost of the in-app purchase if your Fitbit isn't found. You have nothing to lose.
Please allow access to location service when prompted. Android requires it to access Bluetooth service.
Please go through the step by step instructions in the Help section. If you run into any issues with Find My Fitbit please contact us at http://www.findmyfitnessband/support before posting a negative review. We cannot help you if you post an issue in a review. Our support team is very responsive.
• We have a 95% success rate in finding lost and missing Fitbits. (Full refund for the cost of the in-app purchase if your Fitbit isn't found)
• Over 5000 5-star reviews in Google Play
• Extremely easy to use
• Step by step instructions to guide you through finding your lost Fitbit tracker, find my Fitbit is now easier than ever
• Best support team
• 70% of our users use the app to find their Fitbit on 2 or more occasions. Use the app over and over again as your favorite Fitbit app tracker
Works with your Fitbit Alta, Alta HR, Blaze, Charge, Charge HR, Charge 2, Charge 3, Flex, Flex 2, One, Surge, Ultra, Versa, Versa Lite, Inspire, Inspire HR, and Ace
For sport fanatics looking to find their lost Fitbit tracker in their house or in a building, the Bluetooth LE signal used to locate Fitbits can travel through walls, floors, and ceilings. This could mean that your Fitbit is in a room directly above or below you when the indicator shows "Hot". Or your Fitbit is in the room right next to you. Our mission is one: Fitbit found - needs to be our the last message you see from our Fitbit app tracker.
HOW OUR LOST FITBIT TRACKER WORKS
Our Find My Fitbit for Android, hides all the technical details of your lost Fitbit tracker by using the simple Cold, Warmer, Hot approach. The app will first make sure your Fitbit is findable.
• Restart your phone or tablet to insure that Bluetooth is working properly
• Launch Find My Fitbit
• Walk around slowly until you see your Fitbit displayed
• Select your Fitbit for upgrade (One time charge)
• Continue to walk slowly. As you move closer to your lost Fitbit the indicator will change from Cold to Warmer, it means your lost Fitbit is close to you!
• When you are about 3-5 feet away from your Fitbit the indicator will display Hot. You found your lost Fitbit!
The app cannot find a Fitbit that -
- Has a dead battery
- Is more than 100 feet away
• Finds any supported Fitbit that is actively broadcasting a Bluetooth LE signal from your Android device
• Simple "Cold, Warmer, Hot" approach for finding your Fitbit. No more lost Fitbit band!
• "Smart Finder" technology that knows how Fitbit devices work to find it faster. The app has been optimized for the transmission power and advertisement internal for Fitbit devices
• Works indoors and outdoors - no excuse to lose your fitness device.
• Displays the last time your lost Fitbit was seen
• Works with any Android phone or tablet running Android 4.3 or above
• Extremely user friendly and easy to use.
Find your lost Fitbit before the battery runs out
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Find my Fitbit is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.