User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Several bugs. Booted out of desktop app, webpage is often down or inaccessible. Can't connect Instagram profile because buttons don't work when it requires you to have an IG for Business account, even though I do. The interface is good, shame it just has so many niggling issues that make it time consuming or impossible to use in some scenarios.
Beware setting up a repeating payment for your subscription. They take the money with no notice each year. Update: Crowdfire refunded the last payment. Upgrading review.
I thought I would try this again. The articles they suggest have no relevance to the categories I set. I forgot to cancel and charges 13.99, not worth that per month.
Only gets 2 stars because it is VERY easy to set up and schedule posts for the week. Loses the other three because their suggested images and links just SUCK! Like seriously, I have "comics" and "comedy" highlighted for a search. What the hell does a picture of soup and a couple berries have to do with COMICS? It even had hashtags for DC Comics, Archie Comics etc. Complete waste of time. Easier for me to find my own content and just upload it and schedule it, unless it's a GIF of course.
Crowdfire used to be fantastic. You could see who unfollowed you on relevant social medias (Twitter and Instagram) but now it's just a mess with stuff you dont even need since analytics already come with your account anyways like a business profile on IG. I dont know what comes with the paid version and honestly I could care less because this app sucks now.
Crowdfire is a powerful social media tool used by businesses and individuals all over the world to drive social media engagement and growth.
Crowdfire works with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify, Medium, 500px, Vimeo and many more platforms.
What can Crowdfire do for you?
- Support your customers with our Mention feature.
your own posts and schedule them to go out later.
- Automatically find and recommend articles and images your audience will love, so you can share them to all your social profile and keep your timelines buzzing!
- Keep an eye out for any updates on your website, blog or online shops; and create quick, beautiful posts about the update to easily share on all your social profiles
- Schedule all your posts in advance and post them automatically at the best times or at a time chosen by you. Saving you tons of time and effort!
- Take away the headache of crafting separate posts for each individual social profile and automagically customize your posts for all your profiles!
- Use the Chrome extension to share your favourite pages from the internet to all your social accounts in 2 easy clicks!
- Add your favourite websites and blogs as your source for new content using the RSS feature!
Crowdfire is a favourite amongst Social Media Managers all over the world!
Please send any questions & feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org - our community team is always here for you!
You can use Crowdfire for free but there are a few limits for free users.
You can purchase our subscription starter plan Plus to remove few limits. This plan is an auto-renewing 1-month or 12-month plan.
- 2 linked accounts
- Upto 100 scheduled posts per social account
- Publish to Pinterest
- Add your RSS feeds - up to 5.
$9.99/month & $89.88/12-months
Our prices are in USD and may vary depending on prevailing exchange rates. You may cancel your subscription at any point. If you cancel during the active subscription period, no refund will be given.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account. You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal through the settings in your Google Play account.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI