User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Lack of automatic synchronization on a single directory (not the whole memory)
Design looks very good but why does everything open up the web browser? Would much rather the photo gallery be accessed directly in app.
The application looks nice but there are many things I don't understand : why does it keep telling me "Connectez vous au réseau wifi" even tough I am connected through wifi (and deactivated mobile connection) ?! Besides, I cannot see the files I added in the shared directory on my PC. It's available on the cozy drive webapp, but not on the android app. Finally, what is this drawer on the left : it's totally empty, says "pas d'applications Cozy trouvées" and there seems to be no way of adding any.
Not a true app, but shortcut to browser, which is problematic when I'm using Firefox Focus
A cloud out of The Clouds is nice. Tiny learning curve. Good stuff. Thanks.
Store, manage, share all your files, photos and documents, and even get your bills safe with Cozy Drive, and enjoy free 5GB storage. The first digital home
on the market, Cozy helps you connect, simplify and augment your digital life.
With Cozy Drive, you can easily:
- Save and synchronize all your important documents (identity card, holiday photos, tax notices, pay slips ...)
- Access your documents anytime, anywhere, even in airplane mode from your desktop, smartphone or tablet
- Automatically recover your administrative documents from your main service providers (mobile operator, energy supplier, insurer, internet, health ...).
- Stay synchronized during your travels and business trips
Cozy Drive for smartphone and tablets integrates:
- 5 GB of free storage space to save all your documents so you never lose them again
- Offline access to your files and folders
- A really secure space guaranteed by a team of security experts
- Imagined, developed and hosted in France
Want to know more? Check out our online https://help.cozy.io guide.
If you can not find the information you are looking for, we invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com. Claude will be happy to answer you!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI