User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the KidsEdu studio.
ABC Flashcards has 594 user reviews.
ABC Flashcards has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of ABC Flashcards (3.512) was released on Mar 05, 2020.
ABC Flashcards was downloaded 100,000+ times.
You can download ABC Flashcards here:.
* Quick, Fun & Easy Ways to Learn the English Alphabet.
* The Best ABC Educational App
* ABC Flashcards is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app.
languages in a playful way.
* Simple Educational App to help you learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet.
* Add Quiz feature.
ABC Flashcards provides the best way to get started learning the alphabet, which contains a total of 26 letters of the alphabet, each word card are voice-enabled.
ABC Flashcards is packed with fun learning games for children:
(1) Language Learning
(2) Tracing Practice
(3) Jigsaw Puzzle Games
* You can play many jigsaw puzzles.
* You can also draw on a card.
* Improve your listening, writing, speaking and reading skills.
It includes the pictures and sounds, you can easy learning from the cards.
Let you playing while learning and then learning from playing.
- Funny jigsaw puzzle games has 5 levels from easy to hard.
- Easy drawing pen function
- English human voice help you learn English vocabulary easily.
- Training your comprehension,logic,language ability.
- All jigsaw puzzle are generated randomly.It's really a interesting educational game
- With nice interface that you can play on both tablet and mobile phone.
- Learning card series - ABC
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.